May we someday hear the words "well done" because others have felt His touch and love through our hands and feet and know they are important and special to Him.



Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blessed Again!!!

God never fails to surprise and amaze me.  I hope that many of you also enjoy this benefit of a relationship with Him!  Our sewing group has been featured in the online publication of The City Wire!  What an honor and humbling moment.  I am so glad that others will see how to make a difference no matter what happens.  That good will triumph if they allow it to in their lives.  And, I hope that those of you a part of this ministry realize how very, very important you are to the lives you touch, to me, and to God.  Thank you.  This article is to bless you!  Check out www.thecitywire.com/node/26058 when you get a chance and I hope you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment